Scope of Terms
About this Site
This Site provides listings of truck maintenance and repair merchants in RoadSync’s directory (“Merchants”) which consist of address and contact information for the Merchants, their Web site and social media locations, hours of operation and service information, and other helpful attributes
(“Listings”). The Listings are provided as a free service, and we hope you find them useful.
Authorization of Use
You may download, view, copy and print the Listings and the graphics and other content made available on the Site (the “Content”) subject to the following and the “Site Restrictions” section below: (1) the Content may be used solely for your informational, non-commercial purposes; and (2) the Content may not be modified or altered in any way. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any Content from this Site in whole or in part without the prior written permission of RoadSync. Additional restrictions regarding your use of the Content may be set forth on the pages from which the Content is available. All rights, title, and interest not expressly granted are reserved.
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ROADSYNC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL ROADSYNC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT RELATED ACTION, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OR IN CONTEMPLATION OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, EVEN IF ROADSYNC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The Listings and other Content or portions of the Site may contain errors or omissions. YOU SHOULD CHECK WITH THE MERCHANT TO VERIFY ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT THE MERCHANT AND VERIFY ALL MERCHANT INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. If you find any errors in a Listing, we would appreciate you contacting us (at the email address below) so we can work to correct it. RoadSync may remove, replace, or make changes in the Listings or other Content without notice at any time, but RoadSync is under no obligation to update the Listings or Content.
THE LISTINGS AND OTHER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. ROADSYNC DOES NOT EVALUATE THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY MERCHANT AND DOES ENDORSE ANY MERCHANT OR ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. ROADSYNC IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ANY MERCHANT, AND AS SUCH ROADSYNC HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY MERCHANTS, ANY FAILURES BY MERCHANTS TO PROVIDE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ANY ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF MERCHANTS. ROADSYNC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY MERCHANTS OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM THEM.
Any feedback, comments, suggestions, or the like (“User Submissions”) provided to RoadSync through the Site shall be considered as non-confidential information and RoadSync shall be free to use User Submissions on an unrestricted basis. We do not make any endorsements of any User Submission or any representation that any User Submission is true or accurate.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity, and intellectual property) of others;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any harmful, inappropriate, profane, vulgar, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, immoral, or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, spyware, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site networks or servers;
- Harvest, mine, or otherwise collect information from the Site about other users;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means;
- Interfere with another individual’s or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, copy, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or Content;
- Reverse engineer any software or technology used to provide the Site;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Content or the Site, including in the individual Listings; or
- Access, retrieve, or index the Listings or any other portion of Site for purposes of creating or
- populating a similar searchable database.
RoadSync has no obligation to monitor your use of the Site or retain the content of any of your sessions on the Site. However, RoadSync reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
RoadSync trademarks may be used publicly with permission only from RoadSync. Use of RoadSync trademarks in advertising and print or web promotion of RoadSync products or services requires proper attribution to RoadSync. All trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Reference to, description of or use of a product, service, publication, or process on the Site does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, publication, or process by RoadSync.
If you are an authorized representative of a Merchant for which there is a Listing on this Site and would like to update or correct your Listing or ask to be removed, please contact us at BigRig411@roadsync.com. We may need to obtain additional information from you in order to verify that you are an authorized representative of that Merchant.
Infringement Claims Policy
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe some Content on the Site has been copied in such a way as to constitute copyright infringement, please contact our legal representative designated below. We may investigate and take appropriate action.
Our Site is intended for use only by persons who are 18 years old or older.